1. _______ Gen. 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2. _______ Ps. 115:11 You who fear Him, trust in the Lord! He is their help and shield.
3. _______ John 3:16 God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
4. _______ Rom. 8:28 We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.
5. _______ Ps. 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor Me.
6. _______ Ps. 92:1 It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High.
7. _______ Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
8. _______ I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
9. _______ And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
10._______ He descended into hell. The third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
11._______ And sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From then on he will come to judge the living and the dead.
12._______ I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
13._______ Matt. 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.
14._______ Luke 2:11 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.
15._______ Acts 2:38 Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of your sins.
16._______ The First and Second Commandment – You shall have no other gods. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
17._______ The Third and Fourth Commandment - Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Honor your father and your mother.
18._______ The Fifth and Sixth Commandment - You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery.
19._______ The Seventh and Eighth Commandment - You shall not steal. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
20._______ The Ninth and Tenth Commandment – You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant or his maid servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
21._______ John 8:31, 32 Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
22._______ Matt. 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
23._______ 1 Tim. 2:4 God wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
24._______ Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.
25._______ John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back, and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
26._______ Matt. 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
27._______ Matt. 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
28._______ Matt. 5:14 & 16 You are the light of the world. Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
29._______ Rom. 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
30._______ Eph. 4:26 In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry.
31._______ Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
32._______ Ps. 91:11 For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
33._______ Luke 12:32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.
34._______ Philippians 2:11 Every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
35._______ John 8:12 Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
36._______ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be joyful always: pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.