We are studying words this week that have a long e vowel sound. The first ten words will follow this pattern and the other five regular words will be high frequency words that your child will need to use often in his/her reading and writing.
Regular Words Super Spellers
1. clean 1. angel
2. mean 2. manger
3. please 3. Christmas
4. free 4. ornament
5. keep 5. Advent
8. tree State: Colorado
10. stream BONUS TASK A
12. lady Write down as many small words as you can from
13. whole the word “Christmas.”
14. beautiful Or print out an activity from spellingcity.com -
15. idea week 14
BONUS TASK B
Write down the meaning of five of these words. Write the word, the meaning, and draw a picture.
Dictation sentences-separate grade– Fri. only
1. Please keep your room clean.
2. How do you feel today?
3. She is a beautiful lady.
4. I believe that God made angels.