This week the regular words are words that have a long e sound at the end of two syllable words.
Regular Words Super Spellers
1. puppy 1. Easter
2. very 2. Lent
3. lucky 3. resurrection
4. dirty 4. believer
5. monkey 5. Savior
8. silly State: Idaho
10. empty BONUS TASK A
11. cookie Write the regular words.
12. muddy Underline the letter/s that
13. angry spell the final long e sound.
15. money or print out an activity from www.spellingcity.com
BONUS TASK B
Choose eight words. Write those words by cutting out letters in a newspaper or magazine and glue them on your paper.
Dictation sentences-separate grade
1. Is the cookie jar empty?
2. The puppy has muddy paws.
3. The lady loved her tiny monkey.
4. Many children are very lucky.