We are studying words this week that have long i patterns.
Regular Words Super Spellers
1. sky 1. memorial
2. find 2. soldier
3. night 3. loyal
4. high 4. brave
5. fly 5. hero
8. dry State: New Mexico
10. mind BONUS TASK A
11. eye Choose eight words. Write down
12. buy the word and then look them up
13. flight in a dictionary. Write the guide
14. reply words for each word. (They are
15. sigh found at the top of the page.) You
can borrow a dictionary from
BONUS TASK B
Choose one word from the list. Write down any five words that would come before it in the dictionary and five words that would follow it.
Or print out an activity from www.spellingcity.com Week 34
Dictation sentences-separate grade
1. Did you buy tickets for the flight?
2. There is not much light at night.
3. She will try to reply soon.
4. The plane will fly high in the sky.